09 10

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A sofa crush

As I am writing this post, I am sitting in the living room on the most unique sofa. Why do I say unique?
Well it shaped similar to a trapezoid, and if you fall asleep on it you will be destined to have a headache. Despite my not so comfortable comments, I want to thank Penny for giving us, a newlywed couple with no furniture, this sofa.

But sometimes I think what if... What if we can get a new sofa? What would it be like?

While I take a minute to think, which one speaks to you?


Minimalist: MatteograssiGlamour: Hankcock & MoreUrban Chic: TacchiniModern & Heritage: Svenskt Tenn

I think I love the Modern & Heritage sofa {Todd may not agree with me} but we have all time we need to explore our possibilities :)

xox,

Ksenia

1 comment:

  1. Modern and Heritage looks the most fun.....and the most comfortable LoL

    ReplyDelete