09 10

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Destination: The Tea Room, Savannah GA

Hello dear friends!

So if you are looking for a charming Southern brunch experience in Savannah, GA look no further and go to The Team Room

Since I did not have a bachelorette & rehearsal dinner party, I decided to do something special and have an elegant ladies brunch at The Tea Room. The service & staff was wonderful, they even took some pictures of us :). The atmosphere was so cozy, I felt really relaxed sitting at the table, eating great food, talking to my new family and surprisingly during this time I did not have any wedding nervousness. 

Oh, and did I mention that The Team Room sells cute tea pots & teas from around the world!? Penny {my mother-in-law} got me the most delicious tea, and when my bag only had a few grains left somehow I made it last for a long time. So if you find yourself in Savannah visit The Team Room.

& my new family :)

I am so happy to be a part of my new amazing family!

xox,

Ksenia



No comments:

Post a Comment