09 10

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Watercolor portraits

Hi everyone,

I have recently been commissioned to do a watercolor portrait of someone special. Meet Bentley! The most lovable dog with so much fur that at times I wonder what is left of the dog? 
Mr. Bentley


In addition, I had a privilege to paint his relative Mr. Murphy a much calmer and wiser dog.

Mr. Murphy

When I met my now husband, I also met Xan a scary looking pitbull {at that time I thought that was going to be a deal breaker} but little did I know this dog turned out to be so sweet & loyal.

Xan "the international" dog
Mr. Xan
So I just presented to you my next model :) Any other models are welcome.

I would like to get him a little buddy and I mean little. Any suggestions on a small dog breed?

xox,

Ksenia

No comments:

Post a Comment