09 10

Friday, July 22, 2011

My wedding {click on the below link to see us on the news}

From the beginning Todd & I planned to have our wedding in Savannah. It was the city he grew up in and the city I fell in love with from my first visit. After much thought {and stress on my part}on where we should have our ceremony & reception, we've decided on a small family wedding... Lafayette square for the ceremony and 700Drayton for the reception.

The next step was to design my invites but since the wedding was small I ended up painting my tea party & wedding invites:)

Tea Party Invites
Wedding Invites
On April 29th, 2011 Todd & I got married in the most charming city in the world - Savannah, GA. Local Couple has Wedding on the Same Day at Royal Wedding, says their Wedding was Better

My parents & I :)




My sister {maid of honor}; Daniil & Grandmother; Todd & I

Photography by my good friend Eric Parton

Happy Friday! and don't forget to say I love you to your loved ones.


Ksenia



No comments:

Post a Comment