09 10

Monday, April 8, 2013

In the studio: Recent Publications

Hello hello!!!

I am beyond thrilled to share with you that some of my work has been recently published. This definitely sets the tone for 2013. And wow!!! how inspiring it is to be amongst some very talented artists and designers around the world. What publications, do you ask?! Well, that will come shortly.

But every story has its ups and downs. Not going to lie, there were days that I just wanted to quit. Perhaps having a full time job, being a mother, and wife made it hard to focus on my hobby. So every time I came close to saying "that is it, I can't!", my friends and family would come to my rescue with their tremendous support. It's true, hard work does pay off! The goal is to never give up.

I would like to say big thank you to my family and friends for believing in me!!!! You guys rock :)

So here it is. You can find byKsenia in the UPPERCASE Magazine Issue #17 and branD Magazine Issue #6. 



I hope everyone is having an amazing week! talk to you soon.

Photography: Tin Can Photography

xo,
Ksenia

3 comments:

  1. This is so inspiring, KP! Love every bit of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I love Uppercase :) TWO publications so far, and only more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for the kinds words!!! xo Ksenia

    ReplyDelete