09 10

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Watercolor illustration {Vintage Car}

So as I mentioned a while back I am enjoying living in Atlanta especially in our cute neighborhood where every house is uniquely different. The great thing about this neighborhood is I find inspiration as soon as I step out from my front door.
There it was Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce {what a mouth full}. It was an amazing model because for 3 months it did not move once.
Watercolor illustration byKsenia






I did picture myself driving in it with its top down... But that vanished fast after I remembered the existence of a giant kid's car seat. Well, when my kid(s) grow up I will definitely entertain this idea :)

I think I would like to use this opportunity to say "I love vintage things."
What is your favorite vintage item?

xox,
Ksenia


1 comment:

  1. Gonna have to say cars as well, hahaha. Those vintage vehicles can be very cool, especially the pre-war cars. They're like statues so I suppose they translate well as paintings and sketches.

    ReplyDelete